Top 20 anti-cellulite foods – Part 2
In the previous article I wrote about importance of regular massages and exercise. You may wonder why that is important.
Both massages and exercise promote better blood circulation and lymph flow. The blood brings the oxygen and nutrients to your skin and that help to keep your skin stronger and looking healthier. Both blood and lymph take away the metabolic waste and excess fluids from the tissues and that is exactly what you want to happen if you like your cellulite pockets to diminish.
The next five top anti-cellulite foods are:
- BRAN AND OAT CEREALS – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for cellulite sufferers. Those who eat cereal regularly weight an average 4kg less than those who don’t. Bran and cereals also include Fibre (an excellent fat-buster and keeps energy levels up all day) and Antioxidants (a bowl of bran or oat cereal contains as many as a bowl of plums)
- PINEAPPLE – Pineapple has an anti-inflammatory action in the body, which may help fluid retention and aid in the healing of collagen fibres. It also includes vitamin C (potentially the most important cellulite fighting vitamin) and Protein digestors (help the body use this vital food group)
- BROCCOLI – Contains an ingredient called alpha lipoic acid that prevents the hardening of collagen caused by sugar. It also includes Selenium (improves the action of vitamins C, E and Beta carotene) and calcium (one broccoli portion 10% of your recommended daily calcium intake)
- SEA VEGETABLES – High in minerals, sea vegetables like nori and kelp are also full of antioxidants that detoxify and refresh tired skin. They also contain Iodine (maximizes calorie burning by helping to speed metabolism), Ligans (powerful detoxifiers that combat the effects of toxins, such as pollution, radiation and free radical damage) and Potassium (prevents fluid retention)
- DRIED FRUITS – Fruits high in potassium, such as prunes, figs and apricots, help regulate fluid. Also include Fibre (good for regulating bowel movement, reducing risk of food intolerances and toxic overload) and Zinc (vital for fat burning)
Now, that you know which are the best anti-cellulite foods are, you can start experimenting with their combinations. If you find this too much of a challenge, get an E-book with 29 recipes that are packed with cellulite busting ingredients just for €10,- ! Email me now to get your anti-cellulite recipes!
Massage Sense likes to support your “body projects” and therefore we offer 10% discount on the sequence of 10 anti-cellulite massages.