Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Your appointment is very important to us and it is reserved especially for you. We realize that there are many things that can come up in people’s day to day lives.
While truly sympathetic, when a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen. In fairness to all clients as well as to all therapists, this policy is in effect regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
Massage Sense has a minimum 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. If an appointment is missed, canceled or changed with less than 24 hours notice, there will be charge of cancellation fee.
Here’s how it works:
Massage Sense allows clients to choose from two standardized appointment types with distinct cancellation policies Fixed and Flexible.
Fixed (Value deal)
- No rescheduling option
- No discount options
- If you cancel or miss your scheduled appointment, no refunds will be provided (min. 24 hour cancellation notice is not applicable)
- Should you be unable to make it to your appointment, you can choose to use your reservation and send someone else on your behalf. In this case, we require a notice of such change by a text message to this number: 06 480 66 574
- If Massage Sense has to cancel your reservation, you can choose to rebook with another therapist (this is subject of therapists’ availability), or to be fully refunded
- With flexible appointment type you can reschedule or cancel your appointment free of charge, with minimum 24 hour notice prior to your appointment
- Attempt to change your appointment within 24 hours from your reserved treatment will be considered a cancellation and the cancellation policy will be applied
- Less than 24 hours cancellation will result in charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount (please read below on how to cancel)
- “No shows” and less than 4 hour cancellations will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount (please read below on how to cancel)
- If Massage Sense has to cancel your reservation, you can choose to rebook with another therapist or accept free cancellation
As a courtesy, we will send an email reminder about your reserved appointment 24 hours prior to your appointment. However, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
How to reschedule?
The change of time and date can be done by cancelling your existing appointment via cancellation link (you can find this in the appointment confirmation email that you received) and scheduling a new appointment via online booking system. Online cancellation is possible only outside of 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Alternatively, you can contact Massage Sense and request rescheduling. Please, if you use email, state “reschedule” in the subject of the email.
How to cancel?
Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment can be done online using the cancellation link in the confirmation email, or by sending a text message to this mobile number : 06 480 66 574
Less than 24 hours cancellations will be accepted only by calling or texting to this mobile number 06 480 66 574. Last minute cancellations via email will be considered invalid and the client will be charged the full amount of the reserved service.